Wednesday 19 January 2011

BEHIND THE SCENE

I know it is not new!! but i was looking through my pictures and wanted to share those pictures of the making of my last photoshoot with you!

The collection name HUNTING MAN so the theme was hunting, wild, sauvage... I worked with the amazing photographer Alena Jacanska. She's done an amazing work on those pictures! We found the model on www.modelmayhem.com. Joanna Banach did a wild look make-up with some crazy feline nails. The hair was done by Sarah Palmer which become my personal hair dresser after this photoshoot. I borrow some clothes of my friend Emma Griffiths from E.G.Fashion and some amazing shoes from Ricardo Dourado ( unfortunately we don't see them on the final pictures). We went to the Mile end cemetery park ( a minute from my house). The shoot was intense but definitely worth it! i am so proud of the result!























No comments:

Post a Comment